Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey.

I have an issue. It started yesterday, and I couldn't solve it for now.
(Reference SF)

I started to open my forwarding to let my admins play my server, and when I want to login from the pc where I started the VBox, it sends me back to loginwindow when choosing a characther before the loading screen, but everybody of my team can join the client easily.

The channel cores sends me this message: SYSERR: Jan 15 15:25:59 :: heart_idle: losing 73 seconds. (lag occured)

Anyone know how to deal with it?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28606-login-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.