Nonsense Gamecore

Hi everyone, i wish you have a great day. I encountered with this nonsense game core. (by the way i am using Martysama 5+ files [i wrote this cuz i asked some people and they said in martysama 5+ files these errors can occur without any reasons.] )

Firstly, i was teleporting to sohan and i saw my equipped excellent dragon soul has dropped to the ground. I said it was propably something not important to myself and when try to teleport again my game just crashed and i got this exact core and syser. My game core was 500mb (i know it is a lot but when i wrote bt full it was the errors.) I checked this function and i could not find any errors.
spacer.png

Also when i got this error i checked my syserr and i had this syserr:

SYSERR: Jan 13 15:47:19 :: EquipTo: EquipTo: invalid wear cell (this: #125460 İşlen wearflag: 712740852 cell: 33)
SYSERR: Jan 13 15:47:33 :: RemoveFromCharacter: CItem::RemoveFromCharacter: Invalid Item Position
SYSERR: Jan 13 16:00:03 :: RemoveFromCharacter: CItem::RemoveFromCharacter: Invalid Item Position
SYSERR: Jan 13 16:00:03 :: RemoveFromCharacter: Item::RemoveFromCharacter owner null

After this, i tried to teleport more than 150 times and i did not get any game cores also i tried to delete item and sell item. I did not get any errors or cores so far. 

These were the errors that i got and i did not understand why did this thing happen. Do you have any idea or solution for this?

Thank you anyone who can help or not. Have a great day.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic