Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Aiming to hopefully become one of the respected P servers out there, a solid long-term oldschool PvM project. I've got most of the work done in the source like major bug fixes, I can say I've got a pretty neat structure.. just need some stuff done here and there. I've been working alone everyday on this so you can imagine how burned out I'm starting to get, having to do everything myself. Need someone to layout a server plan regarding Epic items upgrade path, upgrade materials for them, and maybe write a new storyline for (at least beginner) quests to remain unique. Time to get rid of the robotic and often ignored noob quests. Let's change that. This will be OUR server, not my server. Hoping for someone who shares the same vision as me.

If you're interested just pm me.

Edited by covfefe
  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.