Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone

I am looking for someone to code some systems for me. I want a custom offlineshop, offlineshop search and itemshop.

These are the most important systems right now but I have other requests if your interesting.

I am ready to hire any professional coders to work with a good salary. 

I have a big project I'm working on right now. And I need many people in this field.

Thank you.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28553-professional-coders/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.