Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi devs,

Ive added BattlePass system and...

Everything work until I add "import uibattlepass" in to interfacemodule.py

When I add this, I cant start game. I can get to login screen, but when logging in, client crashes.

Can somebody help? ❤️ Thanks so much

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28523-python-battlepass-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.