Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I wonder that How can I add windows form to dll and I found it ( with clr )

If I inject my dll which has windows form to randomly program, the windows from appears. But I cant inject it to metin2 with extreme injection ( https://resimyukle.io/r/Oj74Q3fsJt )

Is there other way to make dll with include gui or How can I solve this problem 

( https://resimyukle.io/r/Ol9TyR6QmK     When I inject it to assaultcube )

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28515-dll-with-gui-in-metin2/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.