What's the best way to go about eliminating certain bonus lvls, e.g. I want to have only 3 bonus lvls such as 1k, 1.5k, and 2k instead of 500, 500, 1k, 1,5k, 2k, without affecting the probability of one or the other due to repetition.

In this case, what should I do about lv1, lv2, lv3, lv4, lv5? Do I put 0 in lv1 and lv2 for example?

Or should it be like that for example, 1k, 1k, 1k, 1,5k ,2k?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, covfefe said:

What's the best way to go about eliminating certain bonus lvls, e.g. I want to have only 3 bonus lvls such as 1k, 1.5k, and 2k instead of 500, 500, 1k, 1,5k, 2k, without affecting the probability of one or the other due to repetition.

In this case, what should I do about lv1, lv2, lv3, lv4, lv5? Do I put 0 in lv1 and lv2 for example?

Or should it be like that for example, 1k, 1k, 1k, 1,5k ,2k?

You can do multiple things, you can set like you said, 1k,1k,1k,1.5k,2k, depending on the probability you want them to have or im mostly sure you can set like 1k,1.5,2k and then ahead of that bonus will be something that says what equips use that bonus, and what level they have, so for example, you can set the armor level to be 3, so it only uses that 3 level's you set, 1k,1.5k, 2k.

It's doesn't make much difference, but i think its easier to set all 5 levels then the other option