Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone ,

Being a huge fan of this game since 2007 , But also a Developpement enthusiast.

I am currently looking for a developer , but also a mapper,  to help me build a private Metin2 server.

Not having a huge knowledge currently in the field of development , I would like some help (I do not want the developer in question to face all the work alone) On the contrary I am currently learning and I intend to start Very soon Training to be a full stack Developer.

I am also looking for a passionate Mapper so that we can create our own map I would leave him Free choice for his creation the goal being really to have fun on this project but also to do something completely new in order to satisfy the players as much as possible. from the Metin2 community

If any time you are interested in my post I invite you to contact me on Discord
Revoria # 8778

Not serious refrain Thank you!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28492-research-developer-and-mapper/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.