Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys I have a problem with the warehouse after installing the system __change_look_system__ Can anyone help like such a thing? Logically I don't ask to be helped for free.

https://metin2.download/picture/FFIMj2xbtG2w0aj36vUakAbC6B69DlAy/.gif

https://metin2.download/picture/mQ7LObvZ3gt92sDG91MqNlwoME34xNuf/.gif

I am willing to pay for the fix if some dev me contact me

discord: Yojin#8358
skype: vincenzo_vincenzo1

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Think 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28461-bug-safebox/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.