Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.

I would like to ask about Official Inventory Expansion. I did everything exactly like in tutorial but unfortunately the system is not working. In game, when I click item "Inventory Expansion" it says that I have maximum amount of expansions. No syserr both on clientside and serverside. Could you recommend me what I should check firstly?

Extract from src/common/length.h. Settings are the same in the clientside too.

#ifdef ENABLE_EXTEND_INVEN_SYSTEM
enum EInventory
{
	INVENTORY_OPEN_PAGE_COUNT = 4,
	INVENTORY_OPEN_KEY_VNUM = 72319,
	INVENTORY_OPEN_KEY_VNUM2 = 72320,
	INVENTORY_START_DELETE_VNUM = INVENTORY_OPEN_KEY_VNUM,
	INVENTORY_NEED_KEY_START = 2,
	INVENTORY_NEED_KEY_INCREASE = 3,
	INVENTORY_WIDTH = 5,
	INVENTORY_HEIGHT = 9,
	INVENTORY_PAGE_SIZE = INVENTORY_WIDTH*INVENTORY_HEIGHT,
	INVENTORY_PAGE_COUNT = INVENTORY_MAX_NUM / INVENTORY_PAGE_SIZE,
	INVENTORY_OPEN_PAGE_SIZE = INVENTORY_OPEN_PAGE_COUNT*INVENTORY_PAGE_SIZE,
	INVENTORY_LOCKED_PAGE_COUNT = INVENTORY_PAGE_COUNT-INVENTORY_OPEN_PAGE_COUNT,
	INVENTORY_LOCK_COVER_COUNT = INVENTORY_LOCKED_PAGE_COUNT*INVENTORY_HEIGHT
};
#endif

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28457-official-inventory-expansion-not-working/
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I created that topic 3 weeks ago. During this time I checked if I made any mistake during implementation that system. I don't know where I should search next. Have you got any advice where to look next? Any ideas?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.