Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi devs, 

I have problem with my web in development phase.. I make custom design step by step, but  my web remember images and never refresh same one time added image if I something visual change.. Any idea how I can remove cache or where is problem? 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28437-apache22-html-php/
Share on other sites

If you are using Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox you can quickly clear cache with a keyboard shortcut. While in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window.
 

google…

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28437-apache22-html-php/#findComment-146168
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.