Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys.^^

I have an interesting problem. I put the costume system on my server, i thought well, but i found a mistake.

when I open it with the little icon the costume panel, if I put on the costume or hair, does not display in the slot, I can't even take it off.

https://metin2.download/picture/7z9kqu4Hdo4fdF76bEiE0m55AiN098XS/.gif
I couldn’t completely copy the costume system because there is a bonus dialog in the inventory.
It is also possible that I missed something  Could someone help me to do it?
follow me please GIF

(i don't know where to look for the error, so i don't know which file i should attach)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28400-costume-system-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as i see, you weren't careful when you set the costume slot numbers. 

The client's and the server's slot numbers have to be same, so take a look at those informations in your sources. As far as i remember those informations are in GameType.h (Client) and length.h (Server/common).

If those informations are corrects, you have to check the python slot configuration in your costume uiscript too.

All wolves are gray in the dark.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28400-costume-system-client/#findComment-145966
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.