Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm glad to meet you. We have some problems, some of them very important that we want to solve as soon as possible. To solve them we pay, I am part of the team of a server with over 5000 players on/24 hours.

1) I want to block the trade window when a quest is running .  For example if you know who you can use only a Soul STONE (50513) during the training to perfect skill. Yes,you can trade the soul stone in the middle of the quest thus bypassing its verification.

2) The pc.count_item for 3-4 Inventory. Quests that use this functions dosen`t know all inventory ( ex 3/4/5 )

3) Black hole in the warehouse . I don't know how to do it, I tried to reproduce it but without success.. Sometimes players wake up with this bug and the items disappear completely from the inventory

video:  https://metin2.download/video/xmQbbcGJk3Z3fhMeg4PEdMF7JgiS8vZc/.mp4

4) Some players are disconnected or crashed when they are logged in with two accounts.For this problem, some research is needed, it would help me if I could keep in touch live with a person.

 

I am waiting for your messages here or in private.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.