Request fixes/solutions from some problems in my game ( i pay )

Hi, I'm glad to meet you. We have some problems, some of them very important that we want to solve as soon as possible. To solve them we pay, I am part of the team of a server with over 5000 players on/24 hours.

1) I want to block the trade window when a quest is running .  For example if you know who you can use only a Soul STONE (50513) during the training to perfect skill. Yes,you can trade the soul stone in the middle of the quest thus bypassing its verification.

2) The pc.count_item for 3-4 Inventory. Quests that use this functions dosen`t know all inventory ( ex 3/4/5 )

3) Black hole in the warehouse . I don't know how to do it, I tried to reproduce it but without success.. Sometimes players wake up with this bug and the items disappear completely from the inventory

video:  https://metin2.download/video/xmQbbcGJk3Z3fhMeg4PEdMF7JgiS8vZc/.mp4

4) Some players are disconnected or crashed when they are logged in with two accounts.For this problem, some research is needed, it would help me if I could keep in touch live with a person.

I am waiting for your messages here or in private.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic