Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi, I want to use different definitions for "UiScript". I tried but it doesn't work. How can I do it?

 

	def LoadDialog(self):
		try:
			PythonScriptLoader = ui.PythonScriptLoader()
			if shop.IsPrivateShop():
				PythonScriptLoader.LoadScriptFile(self, "UIScript/shopdialog2.py")
			else:
				PythonScriptLoader.LoadScriptFile(self, "UIScript/shopdialog1.py")
		except:
			import exception
			exception.Abort("ShopDialog.LoadDialog.LoadObject")

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28330-loaddialog-multiple-open-uiscript-file/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.