Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone!

I'm here to ask the community for help. I state that I have already used the search button, obviously I have not found adequate answers. I haven't used a VPS for a very long time, despite everything I was able to configure it (perhaps) correctly and in a short time. At the time of start, however, the channels remain Offline ... and the SYSERR have the following errors:

Spoiler

 safe_create: calloc failed [12] Cannot allocate memory
 buffer_new: calloc failed [12] Cannot allocate memory


It seems to me a problem related to "memory" ... But using a VPS it seems strange to me that it can have these problems.

My VPS click.

 

Thanks to anyone who wants to help me. You can write to me here, or in private ... where I will take care once the problem is solved, to share it with the community!

Discord: Artix96it#6099

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28253-vps-start-syserr-cannot-allocate-memory/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.