Jump to content

Creating FANTASY GAME LOGO "HYPERION" in PHOTOSHOP ● Speed Art


Recommended Posts

Hello!
Hi! In this photoshop speedart, I'll show you how I created a fantasy game logo for "HYPERION". Let me know what you think!

I have many other materials ready, so if you are interested, please subscribe!

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 6

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.