Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I am an experienced web developer in Germany and looking for a team to work with me. I have experience with php, javascript, react, sql. I am also very interested in metin2 development. So if you give me the time to learn the ropes, I will also work on your metin2 server.


Why is this free? Because I want to meet people to learn new things and build something together, like in the old days of metin.

You can contact me on Discord: krokojob#7398

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28233-dev-is-looking-for-a-team-free/
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

 

Hi KrokoJob...Contact me if you are interested in our project.

We already have Developers, but we want to meet new people for our staff.

 

- Havoc's Staff

spacer.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.