[Client] Remove Interface or trade interface

Hello friends, I wanted to know how to remove the interface from the client Synera because I developed a own interface, which works with other clients, but I see that this interface has more files in other directories, which can not identificiar ... the interface client you want to remove this is the end of the text ... if possible and who knows, tell me how do I edit the design of the item shop which is on the when I click on the "money" left side below ... thanks https://metin2.download/picture/6J437sdrNdEl29xvQHkCMqPdAEU61Try/.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, you can't unpack root & locale_pl and check by yourself what's wrong?

yes, extracts the standards files, but contains nothing there, the problem is this, or is removed, I was trying to substitute another interface, created by Yoshi, and gives me error, the first error is that opens and closes the client without showing error, the second is a black screen with nothing but INVOICE using the client works with the same method of adding ...

sry for my bad english