Jump to content

Painting WOODEN LETTER in PHOTOSHOP ● Speed Art


Recommended Posts

Hello!

I waited a long time with this, but the day has come to open this channel where I will share with you

the process of creating game logos, webdesign, animations, painting stuff and many more!

Here in the first video, you will see the digital painting process of drawing a wooden letter in Photoshop.

This is the first letter in a series of painted material (i plan to cover all materials like stone, steel etc.) letters that I plan to do!

I have many other materials ready, so if you are interested, please subscribe!

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 2

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.