Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Hi I have a problem with mobs so I'll explain: they are the same mobs of the same author only that the mobs which have the small name example "cat" and not "Cat" you read them to me instead "Cat" with a big "C" does not show them to me in game. Is there a way to solve this problem? In fact, if I put everything small "cat.gr2" even in the .msm, the path does not show them to me anyway. If I open the .gr2 file, I go into texture showing me the path with the large letter "Cat". Possible to solve?

 

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28199-resolved-mob-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.