Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I apologize for my English but I have a lot of problems that I can't solve, did you help me with your dreams?

Error: https://pastebin.com/c6hvaWw0

UI.py: https://pastebin.com/Yzg74MgS

UIinvetory.py: https://pastebin.com/HBySTEty

UItooltip.py : https://pastebin.com/jbNcgfs3

MouseModule.py: https://pastebin.com/nfTSQ4YH

 

please i don't know what to do with it anymore

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28190-helpplease-help-me-i-cant-fix-it-anymore/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A:
self.AppendTextLine(localeInfo.TOOLTIP_SELLPRICE % (str(localeInfo.NumberToMoneyString(price))), str(self.GetPriceColor(price)))

B:
self.AppendTextLine(localeInfo.TOOLTIP_SELLPRICE % (str(localeInfo.NumberToMoneyString(price))), self.GetPriceColor(price))

Try A or B

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.