Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello there✌️,

I am currently looking for someone to help me finalize my project in the area of server technology.

What I expect is:
- seriousness
- discipline
- commitment
- a certain willingness to really invest time into the project
- transparency
- discretion
- experience and understanding in C++, Python

What I offer is:
- a complete concept
- a long term project
- completely prefinanced elements which are currently needed
- a calm character while working
- about 95% finished project based on New-/Middleschool
- ideas and possibility to implement them

Everything else I would like to discuss with you personally.

I am very much looking forward to hearing from you.


Discord: Hale#8911

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28094-looking-for-a-dev-second-sa/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.