Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hello friends.
"Remaining Time: 0 Minutes" is written on all warrior weapons (single-handed - double-handed) and "30 days" in some. Where can I fix this?

I think the problem is with the source codes but I'm not sure.

uitooltip:

https://pastecode.io/s/ciybn3cg

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28059-all-warrior-weapons-say-time-remaining/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.