Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! I installed system chat renewal, everything went well on the source side, only on the py side, I encountered this error, how could I solve it?

 

networkModule.py(line:200) SetSelectCharacterPhase
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
introSelect.py(line:28) <module>
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
interfaceModule.py(line:16) <module>
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
uiChat.py(line:18) <module>
system.py(line:137) __pack_import

networkModule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'module' object has no attribute '_extension_registry'

1005 18:41:04286 :: ============================================================================================================
1005 18:41:04286 :: Abort!!!!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28026-chat-renewal/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 7 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.