Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

I have had a problem in STR for a long time, every character that creator has about 53425342 status in STR you can see the image ,, I asked this question to see if you are fixing this problem if not it does not matter

I have not changed the status is max 90

https://metin2.download/picture/qh55jRs1oXWvZ5TUfaseq2h0bBJku385/.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28005-provlem-window-character/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SamuraiHUN said:

What have you changed? The error just started sometime ago. 

I have made many changes and from what I saw I had buck up and I see again I have the same problem I do not know what else to do I will see again the whole code has not been affected but I do not think

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28005-provlem-window-character/#findComment-143765
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.