Jump to content

Loading Image


Go to solution Solved by Draveniou1,

Recommended Posts

Hi I would like to add more uploading images, I added the images inside the local etc. added the sub files modified inside with the name of the loading2,3,4,5, etc I always upload the 4 standard images, how can I have the others read and uploaded as well?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27978-loading-image/
Share on other sites

  • Solution

          create new line in root introloading

 imgFileNameDict = {
                0 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading0.sub",
                1 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading1.sub",
                2 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading2.sub",
                3 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading3.sub",
                4 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading4.sub",
                5 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading5.sub",
                6 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading6.sub",
                7 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading7.sub",
                8 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading8.sub",
                9 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading9.sub",
                10 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading10.sub",
                11 : uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "loading/loading11.sub",

            }

 

AND add subxx.sub  in locale/xx/ui/loading  

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27978-loading-image/#findComment-143667
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.