Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.

I need modify CHAT_LINE_MAX_NUM (in PythonChat) to 300 messages on ChatType.

Actually it working for all chat types (CHAT_TYPE_INFO, NOTICE, PARTY, GUILD etc.).

 

I wish it would work for all types separately.

So in list you have 300 messages from CHAT_TYPE_INFO, 300 messages from CHAT_TYPE_NOTICE, 300 messages from CHAT_TYPE_PARTY, etc. etc.

 

I pay for this.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27960-pay-max-chat-messages-with-chat-type/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.