Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys, I hope I will post correctly and I really hope you guys have a solution for this.

So I started a few days ago on a clean serverfilles and now I installed that system in which the mount is following you like the horse, the system made by zenu, I took the system from github.com/ZeNu-Elijah/Metin2/tree/master/Mount System 0.1

My problem Is this one:

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27942-mount-renewal-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.