I cant rename local_name in item_proto in Navicat

Hello guys.

When I connect to the database in Navicat and go to player -> item_proto and double click on local_name column (for example Sword+0), nothing happens, i cant edit them.

I can edit all values expect "name" and "local_name".

1 hour ago, it was ok. Now I cant.

And last thing, my local_names in navicat dont support UTF-8, my special symbols just got replaced classic ones (instead of "č" I got "e", "ě" I got "i" and so on.).

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
1 hour ago, EnchikO said:

Hello guys.

When I connect to the database in Navicat and go to player -> item_proto and double click on local_name column (for example Sword+0), nothing happens, i cant edit them.

I can edit all values expect "name" and "local_name".

1 hour ago, it was ok. Now I cant.

And last thing, my local_names in navicat dont support UTF-8, my special symbols just got replaced classic ones (instead of "č" I got "e", "ě" I got "i" and so on.).

You can copy the name column value into the locale_name/gb2312 column.

about the special characters:

`name` varchar(24) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Noname',         ',

check these setttings, same in the database properties: latin1 - latin1_swedish_ci. If you dump the database it should have something like:

SET NAMES utf8mb4;

if not, run that specific query:

SET NAMES utf8mb4;

Additional infos: 

Change MySQL default character set to UTF-8 in my.cnf?

Edited by xXIntelXx

• 1 year later...