Looking for partners

Hi! Hopefully this is the right place. I'm hoping to find passionate Metin2 developers ready to dedicate their time and effort for a long-term server project. I have a vision for a server that would be the precursor of WoM2, my most favourite, and absolutely the most successful, Metin2 server of all time. I'll be the one to take care of all the server costs. I work a full-time night job and I have very little time on my hands as a result, and my tech abilities need to be brushed a little as I haven't touched anything related to Metin2 in years but I can definitely contribute in some areas with my experience as a former Server Admin, so I'm looking for creators with great experience and passion, to commit to a server that would become the #1 server, where everyone comes to enjoy themselves and meet their friends and have fun.

That would be all. If you're interested, please send me a private message and we'll take it from there, shall we?

Kind regards,

covfefe

Edited by covfefe

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic