Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Anonymous

Hi all.

My name is Andrei, I am 25 years old and I am from Romania. I am making this post because I am interested in creating a metin2 server. I can say that I am a small investor, I want to bring to life a heavy server like Wom or rubinum, I want to invest a modest sound.

I am currently looking for a boy skilled in the field of Metin2.

Please without offensive comments
Thank you very much

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27531-i-am-looking-for-a-suitable-partner/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.