Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello community, I am here looking for a partner for the development of an international server, I speak Spanish and manage the Latin community, it would be to put together a good working group to carry out the project, if anyone is interested, you can write to me privately, sorry for me. I hardly speak English well.

Discord: Zoyd#7904

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27506-socio-project-mt2/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.