Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I'm taking the liberty of making this topic today because I'm looking for translators for different languages. 
The work I am asking for is small and will only consist of the complete translation of the requested files. 

I am therefore looking for these people right now! I add to that that this request will be paid, it's a job like any other ?

I am therefore looking for translators for the following languages: 
- English
- Romanian
- Turkish
- German
- Spanish

I am at your disposal, you can contact me on discord : Moskito#7325

Sincerely greetings!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27453-looking-for-translators/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.