Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! The following lib is missing from the game. I think he will ask for more.
I installed the:
pkg install devil
pkg install png

What can I do to fix the problem?
Shared object "libIL.so.1" not found, required by "game"
ld-elf32.so.1: Shared object "libpng16.so.16" not found, required by "game"

I use Freebsd 13, if needed, for this information.

Edited by xDiiZeRx
forgot info
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27355-lib-errors/
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.