Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I allow myself to make this request today as I am currently looking for someone who can meet my expectations regarding my logo and banner.

I am therefore looking for this person who would be able to work for me to make me my logo and my banner.
I have some ideas for doing this.

I'm available on Discord: Deltoush#3039


Payment is made on PayPal or by Bank Transfer.

Sincerely, Deltoush.
See you soon !

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26945-search-logo-headerdiscord-banner/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.