Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey,

I have a problem, I followed all steps from this guide: 

 

But when it comes to the part with the Serverside, I cant find the files item_names.txt and item_proto.txt 

(Information: I use the fliegefiles_reworked)

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

Depends on th serverfiles you're using, if you're using files that are using SQL "no_TXT", you'll have to comply to that one.

Convert your actual txt's into SQL using converters available on the website.

 

Best regards,

Dr3Ame3r

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.