Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good day,

I would like to ask you for help at Metin2-Discord-Rich-Presence

https://github.com/blackdragonx61/Metin2-Discord-Rich-Presence

I compiled the LIB from discord-rpc-master.7z.
Only the character name and map name work.

Race and empire do not work.
I use Visual Studio 2015 Pro.

It compiles everything right, but std::get<0>(RaceData).c_str(); and std::get<0>(EmpireData).c_str(); do not receive any value.

Thank you for your help

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26589-metin2-discord-rich-presence-vs2015/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.