Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I ask for a little help.
I have implemented the stoles in my source server and client side, client side and it's all working.
But I have a "bug that I can't fix it", it's about the effect of the lv 19% and 25% stoles.
Any solution to the merit?

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26542-help-with-acce-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ArsenK2 said:

Yeash this official effect!
bb5be221fc0673afcfd3a1458b0d3c72.giff2ebda70b9b905450950a2b6e87cfc43.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26542-help-with-acce-system/#findComment-138433
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.