Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello all.
I want to create a private server, but it is completely free (without shop offline).
But what I'm thinking about is how do I do it.
How do I transport the items that are placed in the store within the game and how do I cancel the store.

Also, I am still confused about the type of files that I use. There are a large number of them. Are there any tips for the best files to create the server that you have tried in advance?

 

thank u for your answers.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26408-new-server-without-shop-offline-free-100/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.