Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have wasted so many hours and I still don't know why I can't connect to class in python ....

i want to create new class and button eg. self.GameWindow.siralamaopen()  or self.interface.siralamaopen() but always ERROR FUC*ING ERROR

will someone help me explain how to connect these functions from scratch? I have no idea anymore, I never want to work.

I have now reverted everything I edited to its original state, can anyone help me with this and explain why he never wants to act?


My code now

https://pastebin.com/7C25j1Em

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.