Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Suddenly, I encountered a problem. When I am on the mount, I click to certain distance and while on the move, get off the mount (stop) with use CTRL+G. When I get on the mount again, without moving from where I stopped before, it throws me up forward yo where I first clicked.

P.S.: If I take a small step after get off the mount and again get on the mount, so the problem is eliminated.

There’s no syserr.

 

Problem giff link:

https://metin2.download/picture/NB1NKhdSfA83whTMaS3iGb1Ee6jTFol6/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Sad 1
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26293-mount-bug-problem/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.