Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, could you please help me upgrade to Visual Studio 2013? Currently I have yes, but I always have a bug.

I've changed most, made a million tries but still don't understand why I can't compile

i try this with unique_ptr / auto_ptr / shared_ptr / but nothing

 

Error    27    error C2664: 'bool (__vectorcall *)(std::auto_ptr<CPythonRanking::SRankingData> &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'const std::auto_ptr<CPythonRanking::SRankingData>' to 'std::auto_ptr<CPythonRanking::SRankingData> &'    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\include\algorithm    44    1    UserInterface
 

my current files:

PythonRaking.cpp

https://pastebin.com/j6MDesD5

PyhonRanking.h

https://pastebin.com/FRBq2W8M

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Kidro said:

change auto_ptr with unique_ptr

I've done that before - no change

This is what the original files look like without editing. There has always been a problem with shared_ptr

PythonRaking.cpp

https://pastebin.com/5WweZdLR

PyhonRanking.h

https://pastebin.com/vJvSDUE7

Edited by santa12

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.