Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi devs
I have a problem with buying from shop , when I make a purchase the amount is taken more than required
Example
I have 110 gold, and the item  price is 100, the 110 is taken, and my gold turns to 0,

and I cannot increase it again even if I transfer gold from another account

 

any help ?

 

my :

 

int CShop::Buy(LPCHARACTER ch, BYTE pos)

 

 

https://pastebin.com/wERAaihz

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26180-gold-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.