Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys , I need help to solve a bug in split inventory 
when upgrade inventory is full , and I exchange with some one  and take upgrade item , its doesn't say ( no space )
its say exchange done , other player will take my items and I don't receive his item cause upgrade inv. is full
how can I fix it ?

if you don't understand me , my problem is the same with this (look to link) but in split inv. , I try to edit CheckSpace part but its still same bug ? 


 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26075-split-inventory/
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.