Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I have a problem with auth that I've never dealt with.
Basically, I tried to eliminate some useless code like: passpod, matrix, openid etc.
Unfortunately, when I start the auth I get this error:

 

SYSERR: Mar 6 10:25:01 :: safe_create: calloc failed [12] Not enough space
SYSERR: Mar 6 10:25:01 :: buffer_new: calloc failed [12] Not enough space.

 

 

Could you help me?

Windows, no Freebsd.

Edited by Hik
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26004-auth-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.