Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm sorry for my bad english.

 

 

I have a problem. CPU goes up too much while entering the game and teleporting. There is a 3% increase with a single client.

 

There is a 13-15% increase with 4 clients. 

 

I checked the input_login.cpp Entergame function. I compared it with different. The problem does not appear. 

 

Server Memory : 4GB VDS, not localhost. There are no players on my server. This is a test server.

BSD 10.3, Mysql 5.7 

 

Connecting with 4 clients at the same time :  BSD TOP :

spacer.png

 

https://metin2.download/picture/4G10rUPcd2fFtSby18RIHtrKeVXZpCTc/.png

 

What should I do?

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25963-game-login-and-teleport-cpu-boost-13-15/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

I'm not sure what you expect. 4GB isn't a lot for running 3 cores and a mysql server, plus it's a VPS so you're sharing CPU with maybe 50 others. Did you check CPU usage during normal gameplay?

 

Review the mysql settings as having too low buffers will increase CPU usage (/var/db/mysql/my.cnf in older versions and /usr/local/et/mysql/conf.d/server.conf in newer plus run MySQLTuner: pkg install perl, cd /root, fetch http://mysqltuner.pl, perl mysqltuner.pl -u root -pyourpassword)

Edited by Shogun
Quote

 

 

@Shogun I did not test this during a normal game. Because I was afraid to use it with CPU usage. I uploaded this to a different VPS question and the result was the same. Is it normal for the CPU to increase 3% - 4% when a person enters?

Edited by ProBrain

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.