Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

State of Private Server Metin2?


NinjaForcePT

Question

Hi guys, I've been away from Mt2 for quite some years, I saw the big GameForge seek to shutdown all Private Servers. I wanted to know how is the state of Private Servers in 2021, is still viable to do a Private Server? 

Is private servers still playable?

  1.  
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Premium
55 minutes ago, NinjaForcePT said:

"I saw the big GameForge seek to shutdown all Private Servers"

 

That is new🤔 Where have they published this claim?

 

Other than that, P-Server situation did not change much. Still getting more attention than Gameforge servers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 minutes ago, Sonitex said:

Ah that one, well as you can see that was almost 5 years ago. They did cancel most of P-Server footage on YouTube but that is about it. Did not cancel any server directly whatsoever. 

28b2712feee9479abac9b39bdefc68f2.png.51f

I know they did some legal action on some servers thats why I wanna know how is it right now

Edited by NinjaForcePT
  1.  
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

In Turkey GF has no legal rights, because they don't pay any taxes like they don't have any contact here, as far I know. Maybe I'm wrong. If turkey says " You sell your product here and take our people money, you need to take license from us." And if they don't do that like paypal, Turkey can shut down all their job here...

 

GF is a German company so, they can do legal actions to German pvp servers, its not unusual thing. But in Turkey only can do is  youtube copyrights etc... 

remove that I

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, Sonitex said:

Ah that one, well as you can see that was almost 5 years ago. They did cancel most of P-Server footage on YouTube but that is about it. Did not cancel any server directly whatsoever. 

They did, only because you didnt heared about cancelled server doesnt mean it didnt happend. I know two servers which got busted from gf.

  • Good 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
16 minutes ago, DrTurk said:

They did, only because you didnt heared about cancelled server doesnt mean it didnt happend. I know two servers which got busted from gf.

Can u give names or detail ? It has to be copyrights like they put metin2 somewhere in their game.

remove that I

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, cncn said:

Can u give names or detail ? It has to be copyrights like they put metin2 somewhere in their game.

If a serverfiles is a leak of the original content, and they have rights on they content I think they have legal rights to put someone down if they trie to recreate their game 844ff93efd2fee135dc712440c2d5608.png

What I want to know if they are still seeking to put down private servers? or if in those 5 years did they put someone down after that 

Some servers that went down

ee88c101a79da85784f704dfd3eeffe7.png

Rubinum was one of those too

  1.  
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 hours ago, NinjaForcePT said:

If a serverfiles is a leak of the original content, and they have rights on they content I think they have legal rights to put someone down if they trie to recreate their game 844ff93efd2fee135dc712440c2d5608.png

What I want to know if they are still seeking to put down private servers? or if in those 5 years did they put someone down after that 

Some servers that went down

ee88c101a79da85784f704dfd3eeffe7.png

Rubinum was one of those too

The other two server i know arent in that list and i dont know if they still hunt for servers, i think yes but only if it doesnt take that much effort.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/3/2021 at 1:06 PM, DrTurk said:

The other two server i know arent in that list and i dont know if they still hunt for servers, i think yes but only if it doesnt take that much effort.

 

On 3/3/2021 at 5:17 AM, NinjaForcePT said:

If a serverfiles is a leak of the original content, and they have rights on they content I think they have legal rights to put someone down if they trie to recreate their game 844ff93efd2fee135dc712440c2d5608.png

What I want to know if they are still seeking to put down private servers? or if in those 5 years did they put someone down after that 

Some servers that went down

ee88c101a79da85784f704dfd3eeffe7.png

Rubinum was one of those too

 

 

I'm not a law student or anything. Maybe someone who knows can enlighten us.

I haven't played for almost 10 years. My knowledge comes from some youtube videos. 

They fired community manager and he opened private server right after. They hired Edilee as staff and opened Turkey server with him and they fired him and didn't give his 400.000 Euro (according to his claim). His wife sued them.  Of course they has right on content but if they want to put a pvp down, I guess they need to do some legal actions and in my opinion that not so easy for Turkey... 

 

remove that I

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.