Jump to content

What packages should I install for FreeBSD 12 and Mainline ?


Go to solution Solved by Geoffrey,

Recommended Posts

I want to prepare an infrastructure Server Files on FreeBSD 12, but I don't know much about which packages I need to install .

 

What I will use:

 

  • FreeBSD 32 bit latest version
  • Source Metin2 Kraizy Mainline files 

 

What packages should I install ?

What path should I follow ?

 

I did not know if there is a topic opened before because my English is not good , if there is a link sevinirim send .

yok

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.