Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

I downloaded some models to make wings in 3dsmax. Everything is ok, in Granny i can see the model. When i convert it to .mde I can see it in the world editor too, but when I want to put it in the server it cannot be seen in .gr2
I write them well so maybe there are some other mistakes somewhere. Does anyone know it? Thanks!

banner

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25858-obj-to-gr2-cannot-be-seen-why/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 month later...
  • Active+ Member

weapons are good, just the wing are invisible, so i think the granny version should be OK

 

Edited by vandaa95

banner

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.