Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

I'm using google translate, sorry.

The server files I used are using granny 2.9. However I am looking for any server files with Granny version 2.6.
It doesn't matter the language or the features. You just need to have granny 2.6 to unscrew it from inside.

Do you have any files you know?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25658-i-find-granny-26-server-files/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.